Our Early Years English Teaching course will provide you with an excellent foundation to build your career as an English teacher. The course will guide you along the route to be an English Teacher and equip you with all the right strategies and skills to teach English to young children effectively.
Starting from the basics, this Early Years English Teaching course will teach you methods to teach young learners about connectives, contrasting connectives, paragraphs and sentence structure, comprehension, figurative language, adjectives, adverbs, synonyms and much more.
Through practical and theoretical training, you will be introduced to a range of English teaching methodologies and models that have influenced modern teaching practices. All of these lessons of this Early Years English Teaching course have been designed in such a way that anyone with no prior knowledge on them can easily dive into them. Get qualified in no time and kickstart your career.
What You Will Learn
- The skills to teach English
- How to develop the perfect lesson plan
- How to develop your own teaching materials
- Presentation skills
- Effective communication skills
Skills You Will Gain
- Methods to teach English
- Lesson planning
- Knowledge of teaching methodologies
- Pupil motivation
Who Is This Course For?
This Early Years English Teaching is for anyone who:
- Wants to enter a teaching profession
- Wants to teach English
- Just started a teaching role and wants to develop their skill set
- Wants to get better at teaching English
- Wants to add a qualification to their name
- Aspires to teach the future generation and build them up
- Wants to gain leadership, presentation, and other valuable skills
The Early Years English Teaching is for learners looking for career opportunities in the following professions:
- English Teacher
- Primary School Teacher
- ESL Teacher
- English Teacher Teaching Abroad
- Private Tutor
Why Choose Teachers Training
Some of our website features are:
- This is a dedicated website for teaching
- 24/7 tutor support
- Interactive Content
- Affordable price
- Courses accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- 100% online
- Flexible deadline
There are no formal entry requirements to take this Teaching Kids English. You just need to have:
- Passion for learning,
- A good understanding of the English language,
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level,
- Be over the age of 16.
The assessment is straightforward, you need to complete the assignment questions that will be provided to you at the end of the course, you can complete the assignment anytime you want. After you complete and submit your assignment, our tutors will assess your assignment and give you feedback if needed.
After your assignment has been assessed and you have passed, you will be qualified and will be able to apply for a course completion certificate.
CPD Certification from The Teachers Training
After you have successfully completed your assignment, you will be qualified to apply for a CPD Certification from The Teachers Training. The PDF certificate can be downloaded instantly right after you have completed your course.
- PDF certificate is completely FREE
- Hard copy certificates are also available, and you can get one for only £8.99
- You can get both PDF and Hard copy certificate for just £8.99!
The certificate will add significant weight to your CV and will give you a competitive advantage when applying for jobs.
|Studying top tips|
|It’s and Its||00:02:00|
|There, They’re and Their||00:02:00|